- Must be 15 years old and above.
- Should be none-smoker
- Must have a current medical certificate.
- Must be able to swim 15m on a breath-hold
- Must be able to swim 100m in under 3 min.
- Must meet the general fitness level for this course
- Release form, a training contract, and other documents have to be signed
The ISE Recreational Diver curriculum is dedicated to cultivate comfortable, competent, and confident divers from the beginning that do not impact the environment. It allows them to maximize aquatic fun and safety. This course is designed to prepare them for continuous education like the ISE Recreational Diver Level II.
The class is conducted in:
- minimum of 4 theoretical lectures
- Pool or confined water for comfort building and skin diving
- minimum of 12 open water dives
Instructor to student ratio:
- Pool 1:4 or 1:6 with an ISE training assistant
- Confined water 1:2 or 1:4 with an ISE training assistant
- Open water 1:2 or 1:3 with an ISE training assistant
- Single back mount configuration only
- No decompression,
- Gasses: Air/ Nitrox 32
- No overhead environment (i.e caves/wrecks).
- Max. PO2 of 1.4,
- Max depth 30m,